I am a wife and a mother of three.

16/10/2016

BANG GANG REVIEW




I received this book for a honest review, Bang Gang was the first book that I have read by Jade west. I had heard she writes seriously hot books, when I read this book I was left slightly red faced from how freaking hot it was. I have never come across a book like this before Darren needed a kick up the ass for some of the things he does and Jodie needed some sense knocking into her. How can a mother of two think bad thoughts of herself ?
I want to try and do this review without spoilers but its hard. I loved the whole story and didn't want it to end the sex scenes were hot as hell, the witty remarks between the characters were funny. The one scene in the middle of the book between Darren and Jodie where the were having a screaming match outside the house brought me to tears. I felt so sorry for Jodie the poor woman and then the girls omg those poor little girls. It doesn't  happen that often but only a handful of authors turn me to a blubbering baby and Jade was one of them.This book was bloody brilliant for me the only downside is that I would of liked to of seen Darren deal with a new baby. 
Congratulations Ms West.




No comments:

Post a Comment