I am a wife and a mother of three.

24/05/2015

REVIEW

A DIFFERENT SHADE OF VIOLET

MY THOUGHTS




A different shade of violet kicks off three weeks after the violet widow finishes, it pulls you right into the book. This one is slightly darker than the first and it also dives in to MC world, the sick and twisted things that they do makes your skin crawl.

The first book had me on the edge of tears and the rollercoaster I was on was never ending with emotions but that was nothing compared to reading this sequel to it.

 The author made my heart nearly stop when I got to this one part in the book. I was reading it then got to the one part when something bad happens thought how could the author do this... not now....No freaking way talk about a massive roller coaster I didn't know whether I was up or down reading this. I will say that even though Hudson is a right jerk he melts my heart how sweet and caring he is and how much he cares for Violet.

K.E OSBORNE certainly doesn't disapoint with this brillaint sequel, shes fast becoming one of my favourite go to authors to read. The characters go through a lot of pain and heartache between them, there will be a long journey for these two. 

HAS THE VIOLET WIDOW FOUND THE LIGHT IN THE FORM OF A NEW TRUE LOVE ? OR HAS FATE GOT OTHER INTENTIONS FOR HER?OR WILL CASSIE
 GET THE MAN?  

 Find out on the 18th MARCH in this brilliant sequel 

I CAN'T RECOMMEND THIS BOOK ENOUGH, I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT, ONE OF MY TOP 10 READS FOR 2015 SO FAR. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THIS AUTHOR COMES UP WITH NEXT.





TEASERS BELOW
FOR
A DIFFERENT SHADE OF VIOLET















No comments:

Post a Comment