I am a wife and a mother of three.

24/05/2015

NEW AUTHOR DEBBIE WILLIAMS





Hi  Debbie how are you? 

 Hi Louise, I am good today, hope you are feeling the same.

Tell us a little about yourself? 

My name is Debbie Williams, I am married to the love of my life (yes corny I know) Craig, we have been together for 32 years and married for 30. We have 3 kids, aged 29, 27 and 25, the eldest is married to a gorgeous filipino lady and have been graced with a beautiful little boy who is now 5. We live in Lisburn Northern Ireland, which was our last posting from my husbands time in the army. We have been lucky enough to live in Germany and Cyprus too.


Are the stories old ones you have saved or new?

 My first book Our Life, in its original form is about 2 years old now. I was challenged by a good friend to write my own, after we had got together for a coffee and a chat. I took up the challenge and the short story took shape. 


When and why did you begin writing? 

 I have always loved writing stories, as a child I always had my head buried in a book. My husband used to be in the army, and when we lived in Germany we were lucky enough as a family to able to go with the guys on a week adventure training in Bavaria. The kids and I couldn't take part in the adventure stuff so we entertained ourselves. One afternoon I sat and wrote a story about a kingdom based on the kitchen. Even drawing some crazy characters based on the different items you can find. I intend to write a short story book on this and dedicate it to our grandson.

When did you first consider yourself a writer?

 I may have been writing from being a child but I don't think anyone can truly class themselves as an AUTHOR until they have actually been published be it a publishing house or self published. I certainly don't class myself as an AUTHOR yet. I do believe though that we are all capable of writing, all it takes is a little self belief and a good shot of imagination. 

What inspired you to write your first book?

 This will sound so crass, but I had just read the Fifty Shades trilogy when my friend set me the challenge of writing my own story. So I think I would have to say it was the fact that someone could write that whilst on her daily commute to work on the London underground.

Do you have a specific writing style?  

I don't think I have a specific style although I can definitely see a change and great deal of growth in how I write

Who was the easiest character to write for and why and  hardest and why?

 The easiest has to be Kai from Our Life, for some reason his character just seemed to flow from within me. The hardest is definitely Trey Prescott from the book I am currently writing. He is a complex character, with an addiction to the fairer sex. OK I wont beat around the bush (pardon the pun) he is addicted to sex. Nothing shocking about that, but maybe when you find out what his job is in the reply to one of the other questions you will understand :)

What was your favorite  book as a child? 

The Castle Of Adventure by Enid Blyton, I couldn't tell you how many times I have read that book, I have even read it as an adult and still enjoyed it as much as I did when a child.

How did you come up with the title?

 The title for Our Life wasn't the original title, I had used Swift But Sure as a working title but it just didn't fit. I was actually struggling to expand the story from its original state, because the title didn't fit. I won't be spoiling things for anyone saying that the two main characters gave me the title.

Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 

No message in particular, I just want people to read them for what they are. A story they can read and maybe lose themselves in.

How much of the book is realistic?

 In my opinion Our Life could definitely be realistic, if you like a story to have a twist and emotion in it you will love it :)

Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?

 No definitely not, although I wouldn't complain if I had been one of the lucky ladies in my second book LOL

What books have most influenced your life most?

 As I mentioned before I read a lot of books as a child, a lot of them being Enid Blyton books, not the fairy stories but the Famous Five and The St Clairs stories. These always held good moral values which I along with my husband have tried to instil into our kids.

If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor? 

 I have been very lucky to have become friends with Kennedy Kelly after reading one of her books The Right Kind Of Love which is the first in her Blue Hearts series. I really enjoyed the book a lot and had told her so. While chatting I had told her how I liked to write and she asked if she could look at the original story. She has encouraged me to finish the story and has continued to mentor me along the journey. I would love to have been mentored by someone like Sylvia Day or Emily Jane Trent as I love the work of them both. To throw a curve ball in there I also love the work of Jason Luke he has a different style of writing, extremely erotic I would love to spend 24 hours inside his head

What book are you reading now? 

 I am currently reading The Condemned Series by Gemma James, and thoroughly enjoying it. Very different from other stuff I have read.

Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?

 As a new author I read lots of books for inspiration, and really don't think I would be able to choose  from the authors I have seen.

What are your current projects? 

My current projects are finishing getting Our Life perfected to within an inch of it's life and publish it myself. The Pastor Of Kink is the next project Trey Prescott is the lead character (read back to the previous question about characters) yes you read it right he is a Pastor and loves sex. I have a couple of other projects being researched too. One is about a female Dom with a male Sub, research is being done on this one as I want to give it a good baseline to start from, working title for this one is A Life Unknown.  I also have a romance story forming, a friend of mine told a group of us to watch Naked and Afraid as her brother was going to be on it. Well let me tell you ladies, he is a damn fine specimen of a man. Whilst watching it two characters began forming in my head, Chase Parker a perfect gentleman who loves being out there in the wild the more adventurous the better and Haylee Simms, a girl who has a lot of turmoil in her life, who escapes her day to day life for a weekend camping on her own. Things don't go to plan and she meets Chase who comes to her rescue. 


If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? 

 I don't think anything can be truly perfect, we will always find something we could have done better

Do you recall how your interest in writing originated?

  Definitely whilst in primary school, I loved doing anything that involved story telling. I was very lucky to have had a headteacher who took a great interest in his pupils and believed in nurturing a child's talents.

Can you share a little of your current work with us? 

I will share the first chapter from The Pastor Of Kink with your readers, this would definitely have an R rating

The pastor Of Kink

 Debbie Williams©



CHAPTER ONE



“ Hey Girls” I sat down at the table in the diner with my four friends; it was coffee time and our weekly gossip session. A time when we ladies from the small women’s section of the only meeting house in our little township, could sit and discuss upcoming events. To be totally honest with you; our group was a select one so select it consisted of just us five.


Let me introduce you, first we have


Cathy, quiet little dormouse of the group, small and petite with short brown hair a neat little figure and amazing deep chocolate brown hair.


Roisin was our resident redhead, she really made the rest of us girls sick, she had beautiful long red curls with deep green eyes all topped off with fair skin and freckles, oh and the most delectable Irish accent you would ever hear.


Tess was our English rose, long blonde hair and deep blue eyes, legs that went on forever and a wicked sense of humor.


Becca was a raven haired hazel eyed bossy cow. Yes I know so cruel to be nasty about someone but it’s the truth; she has to be in charge of everything all the time.


That leaves me, Cassie six foot bronzed amazon, and I knew I looked hot most of the time. Ok I will be truthful; I am a plain Jane, only good thing I have going for me is my boobs and my personality. I am one of those girls where my boobs announce their arrival before the rest of me.


Now let me get back to telling you all about the townships excitement.


I sat down with the rest of the girls and waved to Betty our elderly waitress, she had been here forever, and never seemed to change. She sauntered over with her usual smile and coffee pot in hand. “Well girls have you seen him yet?”


“Seen who?” we all replied at the same time. Betty pushed her bum onto the only space left in our booth and lent forward “well girls it would seem we have a new Pastor, I haven’t seen him myself but Madge Green tells me he is a hottie” we all howled laughing Betty and Madge’s’ version of hot was completely different to ours.


Excitement buzzed through us all, it wasn’t very often we got new male blood in town, we all smiled as we thought about the rumor mill starting with stories about Betty and Madge with the Pastor.


I lent forward and lifted my coffee, I took a long slurp from the mug and looked down the diner, my eyes were drawn to a guy sat on a stool at the counter. I hadn’t seen him in here before; we were too far off the beaten track for it to just be a passer by so he must be here on a delivery. Yeah definitely judging by the muscles, probably up at the lumberyard.

 “EARTH CALLING CASSIE COME IN CASSIE”

 “What? What?” I replied, all four of them sat watching me, I realized my mouth was hanging open and I had drooled a little. I was more than just a little embarrassed; I could feel my cheeks burning but I could also feel a longing deep inside. It had been so long since I had been with anyone; in fact it had been 5 years. The whole reason I had moved back to Dullsville was because of Josh, he had used me to get at someone else, the someone else he had really wanted. I was the girl he used to make Carol Anne jealous; and it had worked. Only I was the one who was left to pick up the pieces of my broken heart. So I packed up my bags and moved back home.

 Now I was sat with my friends drooling over a man I would never see again or ever be likely to have a chance with, he was well out of my league. He must be six feet tall, short well kept hair, muscles on top of his muscles and some extremely suggestive tattoos; and they were the ones I could make out.

 I felt an elbow dig in my side and turned to see Cathy giving me a quizzical look “spill it lady” she ordered.

 “Have you seen the guy at the counter? That man could get between my thighs at anytime of the day or night, in fact he could stay there all day and all night if he wanted” I motioned towards him with a tilt of my head.

I stifled a giggle as they all looked at him at same time; we sure didn’t have a reputation as being subtle. “Pick your tongue up off the floor Roisin you hussy”

“What do you mean by that bitch?” came her reply with that accent that could have any guy hard in seconds. We all laughed loudly drawing the attention of the sex god. He flashed one hell of a smile our way and you could of heard the orgasmic moan a mile away.

 Cathy near exploded as she saw him get up off his stool and head our way. He stood and leant on the back of the booth giving us that smile once again. Did I mention yet that this guy had muscles on his muscles, all encased within a white t-shirt; his ass was enough to make us need a drool bucket.

 “Good morning ladies” oh dear god that voice could melt the coldest of hearts. He leant forward and took Cathy by the hand “Pastor Trey Prescott, lovely to meet you”

 WHAT!! He is the new pastor? Every one of us was now hanging onto his every word. I couldn’t help but splutter on my coffee; I coughed loudly as the hot liquid went down the wrong way; near jumping off my seat as he patted my back “you ok there beautiful?” I fanned myself as his warm voice raced through my senses, straight to my clit. I looked up into his crystal blue eyes and felt like I was about to drown in those pools of lust. I know it was wrong but I wanted this man like I had never wanted a man. I had never had that jolt of electricity chase through me from a mans’ voice. Imagine what he could do to me with his cock.

 “So which one of you beautiful ladies is the leader of your group?” his rich voice inquired. I felt the eyes of my four friends burn into me. Gathering my wits I looked up and was met by those eyes once again “Errr That would be me” I squeaked. Totally out of character for me, I am usually quick to respond to anyone, but this man had me completely overwhelmed by everything about him. I offered my hand and introduced myself “Cassie Walker” I gasped slightly as that spark shot through me at the touch of his hand. I was in trouble with this one.

 “Miss? Or Mrs.?” he asked almost in a whisper “Miss” I replied in what I thought was a confident tone, but hearing the muffled laughter from the girls it was obviously pathetic to hear. “Well Miss Walker would you like to join me for coffee so you can tell me what you ladies have planned for the next few weeks? I like to keep up on events’ I looked upwards and whispered a mental prayer of thanks; we sure did need some new eye candy in this town. “Sure let me get my things” I smiled and grabbed my bag. Getting up from the booth I grinned at the others and was met by a chorus of “CALL ME LATER” Nosey bitches!

 He stood as I approached where he was sat, grabbing my hand he lead me out of the diner and to his truck, opening the passenger door he helped climb in. Once he was in his seat he lent toward me, reaching for the seatbelt, he secured it and looked me straight in the eye. HOLY COW my insides turned to jelly. Before I could gather my senses, his mouth crashed into mine, his tongue hungrily dancing with mine. “Now lets start over” he whispered breathlessly. He placed the key in the ignition and pulled out of the space. Like I said I was in trouble with this one.

 We pulled in by a house on the edge of town, this wasn’t the usual place the Pastor of our town would live in, I was confused by this.  He strode round to my door and lifted me out the truck. He placed me down as he opened the door and lifted me in his arms again. I was surprised by his behavior, I thought we were going to have coffee; this was a strange coffee meeting if you ask me. He kicked the door closed behind us, before I had a chance to utter a word he had me pinned against the wall, his mouth continuing where it had left off, His hips pressed against mine, my eyes widened at how hard his cock had become and damn ladies I can tell you he was big, and I mean B I G!

 I clenched my thighs together as I felt myself getting wetter down there. His hands roughly caressed my breasts as his kiss deepened. His right hand lifted my top, and then pulled my bra cup down. His mouth trailed kisses down to my nipple, sucking it in between his lips, he nibbled gently sending my senses soaring, a deep throated groan left me, He moved lower until he was on his knees before me. Great position for a Pastor I thought to myself. I was wearing a short denim skirt that showed my legs off to the full. His left hand traced its way up my thigh as his right grabbed the side of my panties and pulled hard. They gave way easily; he lifted them to his nose and inhaled deeply. Dear god this man was on another level, I didn’t know if I was repulsed by this or turned on. I took a deep breath that caught in my throat as he nuzzled into my folds. “OH MY GOD” I was taken back by how fast this was moving, I really wanted to stop, really I did. OK I did but deep inside I wanted him to fuck me hard then I wanted to ride him like a pony.


I looked down and met those eyes briefly, my knees wobbled slightly as his tongue licked me from top to bottom, then he thrust it deep inside and groaned, the vibration near made me orgasm there and then.  He kissed his way back up to my breast, bit my nipple hard then thrust his tongue into my mouth. I could taste myself on his lips, this was too damn hot to handle. His hand reached down and unbuttoned his jeans then his zip, he pushed hem down over his hips. Crap he had no pants on beneath them and his monster of a cock sprung free.  He lifted me off my feet again and thrust himself hard into me. So hard I screamed at the shock. He fucked me hard; so hard my butt hit the wall with each thrust; I could feel the sweat running down my back, which added to the noise as my butt hit the wall. This went on for fifteen minutes, he didn’t slow the pace once. I had more orgasms in that time than I have had in a whole night with anyone else. I felt him twitch inside me as he plunged into me one last time; I swear I could feel the heat as he emptied himself into me.

 “FUCK you didn’t use a condom”

 “Cassie I am so sorry I was just so desperate to fuck you” came his reply. I blushed at his comment. He pulled me toward him again and kissed my lips tenderly. I glanced down in shock he was hard again already this man was unreal.

 “Oh BABY don’t be thinking I have finished with you yet, that was just a taster of what I have to give and I intend to do lots of giving while you’re here”

 HOLY FUCK I was going to be walking like John Wayne after this, but I don’t care. I WANT MORE A LOT MORE.

 I pushed him away, and dropped to my knees. Leaning forward I closed my hand around the base of his cock and ran my tongue from base to tip, rolling my tongue around the head, he placed his hands behind my head and pushed himself deep into my mouth, gagging slightly, I opened wider, he thrust himself in and out, in and out. I tried to pull away but he was having none of that. Holding my head still he fucked my mouth over and over until he shouted out and filled my throat with his orgasm. Once he released the back of my head I fell forward resting my forehead against him, I had never ever had this kind of session.

 Now yes reader I know you’re probably thinking surely he had finished now, well you’re wrong, he wanted more. He carried me up to his bedroom, where he removed the rest of my clothing before he stripped completely. This time he made the slow gentle moves taking me ever higher, as he felt my inner muscles begin to tighten, he rolled me onto my stomach and pulled me up onto my knees, entering me again he started to fuck, and when I say fuck I mean OH MY GOD FUCK!!!!!!!!!!  He grabbed my hair in one hand pulling my head back, his other hand found my clit; he rubbed it in a circular motion with firm pressure. All I could do was moan between gasps for breath, he felt like he was going deeper with each thrust, so deep it was painful yet not a bad pain, it was an intense erotic pain, it hurt yet I wanted it harder and deeper and was vocal about what I wanted. He grunted with each thrust until he quickened the pace we both panted between gasps for breath, he shuddered as I began to tremble, I gripped him hard and he stilled he came so hard I couldn’t hold it all. His bed wet with a mixture of our fluids.

 I dropped to my stomach, unable to move, I was totally wasted, not one ounce of energy was left. He stood up and grabbed a towel, his hand between my legs as he dried me off, then himself. He disappeared downstairs and returned with juice for each of us.

 “Now Miss Walker, just what kind of events do you and your friends have planned for the next few weeks?” his deep tones enquired.

 Was this guy for real? He had just fucked me into the next decade never mind next week and he asks me that question!


 Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?

 I am finding Pastor very challenging, as the subject matter can be very draining. To come up with different scenes to prevent it being too repetitive is proving hard work.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

 I have far too many favorites but to be different I would have to say Jason Luke, Interview With A Master had me from the first few pages, as I finished that one I had to start the second one In Love With A Master. He writes from a male perspective but definitely aimed at the female market. By the time I had finished the second book I was in tears. He is extremely descriptive in his style and draws you the reader into the world of his story.

Who designed the covers?

 My first book Our Life has had its cover designed by Anhalt Photography and Design, it is a gorgeous cover with a beautiful young couple. As soon as I saw them I knew they were Kai and Chloe the characters in the book.

What was the hardest part of writing your book? 

For me it was the going back over things and looking for errors. It is amazing when you go back with a fresh pair of eyes how many errors you find. You go on autopilot when you are writing, you become submerged within the story and need to get it down on paper.

Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 

Patience is a virtue and definitely 'if at first you don't succeed try try again'

Do you have any advice for other writers?

 Don't let yourself become bogged down within the story, I hit a point where I had far too much going on in my head to do with the story and hit a brick wall. Too much in my head to be able to actually sit and get it on paper in any form.

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

 As a new author all I want is for people to read my stories and enjoy them. All we as authors want is that one chance, we all welcome criticism of any form, we cant grow as authors without you the reader telling us what you want.

Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?
 I am finding Pastor very challenging, as the subject matter can be very draining. To come up with different scenes to prevent it being too repetitive is proving hard work.

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

  I have far too many favorites but to be different I would have to say Jason Luke, Interview With A Master had me from the first few pages, as I finished that one I had to start the second one In Love With A Master. He writes from a male perspective but definitely aimed at the female market. By the time I had finished the second book I was in tears. He is extremely descriptive in his style and draws you the reader into the world of his story.

Who designed the covers?

 My first book Our Life has had its cover designed by Anhalt Photography and Design, it is a gorgeous cover with a beautiful young couple. As soon as I saw them I knew they were Kai and Chloe the characters in the book.

What was the hardest part of writing your book? 

For me it was the going back over things and looking for errors. It is amazing when you go back with a fresh pair of eyes how many errors you find. You go on autopilot when you are writing, you become submerged within the story and need to get it down on paper.

Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?

 Patience is a virtue and definitely 'if at first you don't succeed try try again'

Do you have any advice for other writers?

 Don't let yourself become bogged down within the story, I hit a point where I had far too much going on in my head to do with the story and hit a brick wall. Too much in my head to be able to actually sit and get it on paper in any form.

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 

As a new author all I want is for people to read my stories and enjoy them. All we as authors want is that one chance, we all welcome criticism of any form, we cant grow as authors without you the reader telling us what you want

 REVIEW TO COME SHORTLY OF DEBBIE'S DEBUT BOOK COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment