I am a wife and a mother of three.

14/07/2016

STEPBROTHER DADDY REVIEW 14th july 2016

STEPBROTHER DADDY
By
J.L BECK



My Thoughts
This was the second book I've read by J.L Beck, jasper is a cocky, protective and fierce. As well as one hell of a smooth talker. Emily is sweet sensitive and sassy, they have a magnetic force between them he pulls and she pushes away. They need to have their heads knocked together, the electrical  spark between  them is obvious from the start but Emily is to blinded by the past to see what is right in front of her. If she could only let go and let her heart love again she would be whole. There is a few twists and turns along the way as a big surprise. The book had me really emotional and for me this was really close to home for me personally. This was one book I wanted more of, I didn't want it to end. 

Jasper puts a spell on you making you drawn to him, Its like hes hypnotising you. I loved this book and would definitely recommend it to my friends.

Highly Recommended
5/5 Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment