I am a wife and a mother of three.

02/03/2017

Model Interview With Chloe Ann

Model Interview 
With
Model Chloe Ann


Hi Chloe can you tell us a little about yourself?

Well im nearly 28, I work full time in a office doing call center work. I have a boyfriend whom I love with all my heart and just live life to the max

What is the worst job you have ever done?

I did one day door knocking for a solar company and it was like 45 degree heat so yeah I didn't go back.

What do you do like to do in your spare time when 
you are not working?

I like to play Play Station, hang out with friends and
 spend time with my Boyfriend.

Do you have any strange or weird habits?

ummmm that's a hard one, I do like to put vegemite in my mash potato.

What are you like in the kitchen?

I love to cook. I always try new things.

What is the most romantic thing your partner 
has done for you ?

Our relationship is fairly new (3 months) but every day he tells me how lucky he is to have me in his life and how beautiful I am in every way.

What is your favourite movie?

I have a few, The Hot Chick, Mean girls, Step Brothers. Just naming a few

Most women have weaknesses like a book obsessions,
what is your weakness?

My weakness is I have a tattoo obsession

Do you have any limitations when modeling?

I won't do nude.

What do you do to keep fit?

In all honesty I don't work out or anything.

How would you describe your personality?

Out going, Loud, Full on, Bubbly, Full of life.

Who is your inspiration?

My mum is a massive inspiration to me. And also Tess Holiday. When I saw her and how she doesn't care what people think about her I thought "Why not, I'll try that!"

I personally think you are a inspiration to women being a plus size model and think there should be more like you. What would you say to your fans who see you as a inspiration for them?

Don't ever think that because you don't look like Kendall Jenner that you can't do modeling, Curvy is the new Thin and you all should own it!

Have you always wanted to be a model?

No, When I was younger I had no idea 
what I wanted to do.

What happened that introduced you to modelling?

So many family and friends always told me I should try it. So I eventually thought why not and just got into some photography pages on Facebook and went from there.

Are there any misconceptions that people have 
about modeling that is not true?

It's not Easy. But it is so much fun and love doing them.

Do you have any rituals?

None at all. I'm not a girly girl at all.

What has been your best experience
 so far?

Working with Clair Jones with my last photoshoot. We had so much fun and i loved all the people involved

What do your family and friends think about you modeling?

They think i am an inspiration to them all.

Do you have goals, Plans, checklist?

In life, I want to have kids and get married and just live and full life and try do as much modelling as possible, I would love to get published.

Do you enjoy the shoots and whats been
 your favorite one? 

My last photoshoot was my favorite one by far!

Do you have a stylist when you do a photo-shoot and if you didn't like anything would you tell them?

I don't have a specific stylist, but yeah, if I ever came across something I didn't like I'd tell them.

Do you get to meet lots of authors?

Nah, I never met any personally.


If you could be on a cover of any author's book. 
Who would they choose?

Just to be on any would be amazing in itself!

Where have you traveled a lot to?

Queensland, to see my family.

Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years?

I would love it if my boyfriend and I had maybe 1 or 2 mini us' around and maybe a engagement. And of course trying to make a modelling career for myself



Please go check out Chloe's page on Facebook- Plus sized model Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment