I am a wife and a mother of three.

14/07/2016

KEEP REVIEW 14th July 2016

KEEP
By
Rachel Van Dyken


My Thought's
 
 You made me laugh, you made me cry and you made me fall in love with a new rockstar,
 Zane 'Saint' Andrews. 

KEEP had more ups and downs than a roller coaster, Rachel I don’t know how you do it you keep writing these amazing stories. You are a absolutely brilliant author and one of the reasons I put pen to paper. You are a great inspiration for aspiring authors.
  
 I couldn’t put this book down, I was completely hooked. I don’t know how you did it but you have made this girl fall head over heels for a new rocker I thought Alec and Demetri were hot and drool worthy. I had all sorts of emotions reading this book, I was in fits of laughter one minute and the next my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. You've made him so that he could make you drop in to a puddle of goo. The things he says just makes you want to melt and giddy and oh boy did I swoon over this guy. This was a brilliant story I loved every minute of his story. Congratulations on the release and I cant wait for more seaside stories.



This is one series that needs to be made into a movie. 

Highly recommended 
5/5 Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment