I am a wife and a mother of three.

24/02/2019

Passion and ponies review

Review written June 18, 2014 (Remastered for new blog)

CONTENT WARNING- THIS REVIEW YOU’RE ABOUT TO READ MAY CONTAIN CONTENT WHICH IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR ADULTS AND THOSE WHOM READ EROTIC BOOKS!!



Passion and ponies review-

This book was so funny, not one to read in public as there is a high chance you will embarrass yourself.

Passion and ponies has the same kind of laugh out loud humour that’s the original series had.

This is one of the funniest books I have ever read on amazon. I laughed so much my eyes were streaming with tears. It was so hilarious that I had to stop at one point because I couldn’t see the words from laughing so much with tear in my eyes. I highly recommend this to everyone. I will leave you with this quote from the book.

“Were you dreaming about horses? You were fucking prancing in your sleep.”


Rating 5/5☆


L.M


No comments:

Post a Comment