I am a wife and a mother of three.

24/02/2019

Hollow by Ava Conway review



My first thoughts when I read this book were.

I really enjoyed this story; I haven’t read anything like this before. You could feel the mixture of raw emotions, the pain and heartbreak they go through is heart wrenching. There are certain things that happen in the story that does happen in modern day life and I think the readers will have a connection for that reason with the book when they read it.

This is a very touching but yet heart-breaking story. I don’t want to give any spoilers but, Kyle what a douche ball. Lucy did not deserve what she went through .And her friend, what sort of friend is she doing that behind her so called friends back.  I can’t recommend this book enough.  Expect many more amazing stories to come from this talented Author. 



5/5☆rating 

L.M


No comments:

Post a Comment