I am a wife and a mother of three.

24/02/2019

The Dare Review




 


Review written July 8, 2014 (Remastered for new blog)

THE DARE, oh my this had my crying with laughter. You have to love Grandma Nadine everyone needs a grandmother like her she’s freaking awesome and very wise woman. What Grandma wants Grandma gets :D There were many many parts that had me in a fit of giggles but here is one that stands out for me.

“What say you Thor?” Jake asked, hands on hips.

“If he’s Thor, I’m Iron Man.” This from Travis.

“Dibs on Green arrow.” Jake raised his hand.

“Children.” Kacey shook her head.

“It’s like we’re honeymooning with little boys and capes. “

This book is highly recommended sad that this series is over or maybe it’s not as the fabulous Rachel Van Dyken as hinted there could possibly be another one in the series who knows. But for now what an amazing series.

THE BET


THE WAGER


THE DARE


No comments:

Post a Comment