I am a wife and a mother of three.

20/05/2015

T.H SNYDER

AUTHOR INTERVIEW
WITH
T.H SNYDER


Hello Tiffany how are you ? 

 I’m doing great, thanks.

Tell us a little about yourself? 

Well let’s see…I’m a 35 year old single mom of 2 incredible kiddos. My dream job is to stay at home and be a full time writer, but in the mean time I work outside of the home.

Tell us your latest news?

 I’ve got quite a list of stories to share this year and I’m busting out the words so y’all can meet some new and old characters.

When and why did you begin writing?

 I never thought in a million years that I would become an author. One day, a little over two years ago, I saw a man and woman on a motorcycle. I didn’t think anything much of it at the time, but that night I feel asleep and dreamt my first story….Touch Me.

When did you first consider yourself a writer? 

Honestly I still don’t. This is a passion, a hobby that I’ve been able to bring to life. I don’t see myself as doing anything glamorous, it’s just what I love to do.
What inspired you to write your first book? Two authors have always been my idols. With there encouragement and support I was able to believe in myself.

Do you have a specific writing style?

 I write in first person, both past and present tense through the male and female points of view.

Who was the easiest character to write for and why and hardest and why? 

I’d have to say Char and Riley from the Touch Series were my easiest. I created their banter and personalities based on my own. As for the most difficult, that would be Dault from Cursed Ecstasy…I still have trouble getting into that man’s head.

How did you come up with the title?

 I know the story line from the start and I wait for a title to jump into my thoughts….then its BOOM….I’ve found my title.

Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 

Never give up. Each of my stories has an underlying meaning, but in the end each character chooses a path showing that anything is possible.


How much of the book is realistic?

 Although all my stories are fictional, I try to make them relatable.

Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? 

In a sense some characters personalities are based off of people in my life, as well as the names of certain characters.

If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor? 

Jenn Foor and Rachel Van Dyken are by far my idols. They are both inspiring woman and have always been there to help and support me.

What book are you reading now?

 The Liquid Series by MJ Carnal
Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest? I don’t have that much time to pick up a new book, but I will say that I’m honored so many aspiring authors have reached out to me for support.
What are your current projects? Cursed Soul (Cursed, #4), Finding Us (Happy Endings Resort, #4) and the Win (Fight, #3)
If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? No, I write what my fingers decide to type…I don’t read my stories so I’m gratefyl for the words that hit the screen and my readers that live through my characters.

Do you recall how your interest in 
writing originated? 

I was a reader first and thought, what the hell….I’ll give it a go.

Can you share a little of your current work with us?

 Cursed Soul
Outcast, deviant, loser.
Cliff Benjamin never trusted anyone enough to share in his pain. For years, he’s hidden from what he’s done, the regrets that cause him sleepless nights, and those that he’s hurt the most. Years later, life couldn’t be better. He’s found security in his crew, building an empire with his best friends, and creating works of art on the flesh of his clients. Nothing could change the way he feels about the men and women in his life.

Kris Anne never thought she’d lose the love of her life. Trying to move on, she decides to visit her sister, Jenn, in Alabama. No matter how hard she yearns for her lost soul mate, the curse of another man plagues her thoughts day in and day out. Confused and unsure of her path in life, she wills herself to finally let go.

That is until the night of Cursed Magic’s grand reopening.

Cliff never thought his past would come back and destroy him once and for all, he thought he’d stayed hidden long enough for the memories to seep away. Now the weight of his mistakes has put those closest to him in danger…including her.

Can Cliff finally come clean and admit to the errors of his ways? Will he be able to break free of his past to keep her safe?

The only way to set yourself free is to allow others in…be honest, be loyal and always be real.
Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing? Finding the time to write


WHAT was your favorite book growing up as a child?

 Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein'

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

 Jenn Foor and Rachel Van Dyken are my two favs, I can get lost in their stories.

Do you have to travel much concerning your book(s)? 

No not at all, the only travel I have is going to events…which I LOVE!!!

Who designed the covers?

 I’ve worked with Book Cover by Designs and K23Designs


What was the hardest part of writing your book? 

The end, it’s crazy how much I miss certain characters.

Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 

Keep going….lol

Do you have any advice for other writers? 

Believe in yourself, support others and love what you do.

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 

For the bottom of my heart, thank you. None of my passion would be possible if not for you. I love the messages, the photos and the encouragement….keep it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment