I am a wife and a mother of three.

08/09/2016

JOSHUA REVIEW 8TH SEPTEMBER 2016

JOSHUA REVIEW 
MY REVIEW 

Holly freaking cow! This was a bloody brilliant final book to the Michelle Healy Series. I am gutted its over but its been amazing journey from the very first Mitchell book in the orginal series right down to this the final book on the spinoff series. This has been one of my personal favourites reading what each of the cousins and siblings go through, its sad it has come to and end. Not everything can last forever, plus we can always go back to the start where ot all began. As soon as this landed on my kindle I dropped what I was reading and started it, I couldn’t put it down.

I have read all the Mitchell Healy Series  as well as the orginal , so I was really excited to get my head into this book. Jennifer did not disappoint, Joshua's story is a hard one. Falling for someone who doesn't want you and holding a torch for them for years is tough for Joshua. When he hears the girl he holds a torch for has moved on, he does what he does best. But for once the object of his seduction doesn't want to fall for his charms. Just when he finally moves on his past comes back to bite him in the ass. He bite off more than he could chew.

After Colt and Noah,Joshua is my favourite. I did want to jump in the pages and give him a slap upside the head for what he did. But he did melt my heart every time he says 'Darlin' he is sweet  and a charmer just like the twins and Noah. He seems to be more caring and he will do whatever it takes to not lose the one he loves.
I loved this book it surpassed expectations and simply put its the perfect ending to the brilliant series and I can’t wait to read more from this author.


OTHER BOOKS IN
THE MITCHELL HEALY FAMILY SERIES


THE ORIGIANL SERIES
THE MITCHELL FAMILY  SERIES.

TEASERS







IF YOU  HAVEN'T ALREADY READ THIS SWRIES THEN I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GO TO AMAZON AND DOWNLOAD THEM TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment